Valentines safaris are always a good idea. Celebrating romance in understated, five-star style at Tau Game Lodge, could be the best decision anyone could make to cement romance – paying it forward in the love stakes, so the speak…
This is also the time when the visibility of game enthralls visitors to Tau Game Lodge in the Madikwe Game Reserve. Game is less inclined to seek shade after the intense summer heat has subsided.
Dining under the stars, savouring cocktails in the bush, and a romantic breakfast overlooking the waterhole, where the antics and romance of game never stop… these are just some of the Valentines attractions at Tau.
For 27 years Tau Game Lodge has hosted visitors from around the world. Guest reports have always been along the lines of their having visited many safari lodges, some very swish, but the welcoming team and comforting hospitality, paired with sublime game viewing and a waterhole visible from every room and hospitality deck, will beckon them to return time and again.
Safari game drives with sightings of the myriad game, including the Big Five and smaller game, such as the African wild dog, followed by sundowners in the bush before a magical dinner, listening to a lion’s roar and elephants trumpet are just part of the romance of Tau – the place of the lion…
The five-star family-friendly lodge is enclosed within the reserve, resulting in the humans being subtly fenced in, while game, including several crocodiles, roam free, including the spectacular birdlife.
The Tau Valentines 2022 packages @ R22,000 per couple, include:
- Accommodation for 2 nights in one of the 12 newly renovated Luxury Standard Chalets as an introductory offer
- 3 meals per day
- 2 game drives per day
- Drinks and snacks on safari drives
- Romantic room turndown
- Tau Spa Oasis African Foot Ritual (30 minutes) per couple: Allow your feet to be pampered by our therapists in a soothing footbath to drain away tiredness. Next your feet are pummelled and massaged with an aroma-therapeutic based scrub, followed by a true African warming foot massage.
This rate is exclusive of the following:
- Park Entrance fees of R180.00 per person (Subject to change)
- Tourism Levy of R10.00 per person per night (Subject to change)
- Bar, Mini Bar, Laundry and all other extras
- Rhino Conservation Levy of R165.00 per adult per night
To book this special package, please quote: TAU Valentine 2022 – valid for the month of February 2022
The culinary team’s delicious and healthy meals are served a-la carte and tables are spaced apart at an appropriate distance, as per Covid-19 regulations to keep guests safe.
The highly addictive Tau live webcam will keep you mesmerized on: http://taugamelodge.co.za/main-lodge/live-webcam/
Tau Game Lodge opened its 5-star safari doors in 1995 and offers 30 rooms, from newly upgradedLuxury Standard & rustic Standard Chalets, to Family Suites. Family-friendly, with a Tau Cubz Club for children, the Tau Spa Oasis, and a Conference & Events Centre. Eco-friendly. Malaria-free.
+27-(0)11-466 8715/17 – email@example.com